10 DOSH CEP Points (JKKP IS 127/438/5 KLT 1-105) | 15th & 16th March 2023 | HRDCorp Claimable Course
ABOUT THE COURSE
Ergonomics is the science of making the work environment fit the worker. By understanding the Ergonomics requirements of work, we can avoid work-related illnesses or injuries.
Companies are in business to bring a product or service to market, and anything that makes it more difficult for employees to perform their jobs is likely to affect productivity—and productivity is money. A mismatch between the physical requirements of the job and the physical capacity of the worker can result in musculoskeletal disorder (MSDs).
This issue should be addressed appropriately in line with the organizational safety and health policy as well as the requirement stipulated in the Section 15 and 24 of the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994. Efforts to reduce the incidence and severity of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) could provide a number of financial and productivity benefits to the organization as well as leading to an early reporting and injury avoidance.
This course will introduce the importance and principles of Initial Ergonomics Risk assessment at workplace as per the Guidelines on Ergonomics Risk Assessment at Workplace 2017. The participants will be exposed with step by step to perform the initial ERA until the preparation of report.
At the end of this 2-day program, participants will be able to;
- Describe the Guidelines on Ergonomics Risk Assessment at Workplace 2017.
- Understand the purpose and the benefits of the guidelines.
- Apply a systematic plan and an objective approach in identifying, assessing and controlling ergonomics risk factors in the workplaces.
- Write Initial Ergonomics Risk Assessment report.
- Plan and conduct Initial Ergonomics Risk Assessment.
- Sharpen individual’s speaking and presentation skills.
Check out our ongoing promotion today! Click HERE