4 EiMAS CPD Hours | 8th & 9th March 2023 | HRDCorp Claimable Course
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course aims to provide a fundamental knowledge of all aspects of air pollution, its management and control system operational efficiency. The course describes the underpinning basic science of the atmosphere, both its physics and its chemistry, needed to understand air pollution and its dispersal. It explains the causes and the effects/impacts of air pollution, its management from local to international levels and the engineering controls used to reduce emissions from industry. A series of workshop will be organized to discuss the control of air pollution system from the source of production process.
At the end of this 2-day program, participants will be able to;
- Identify the area of improvement in APCS.
- Perform cost benefit analysis on the options of APCS.
- Identify incurred cost from improper management of APCS.
- Apply industrial best practices in controlling air pollution system.
- Understand the fundamental knowledge of air pollution control system.
- Identify the effective for air pollution control system focusing on APCS equipment operation.
Check out our ongoing promotion today! Click HERE