10 DOSH CEP Points (HQ/14/2022/00499) | 25th & 26th October 2023 | HRDCorp Claimable Course
ABOUT THE COURSE
The Effective Communication Program in OSH Organizations is built based on what is outlined in the Legislation and the Occupational Safety and Health Management System. It will assist participants in communication management involving OSH organizations.
This participant-centered training program is filled with fresh perspectives, self-assessment tools, and group learning activities that all focus on improving interpersonal and organizational communication skills to improve the quality of OSH information delivery and staff engagement.
At the end of this 2-day program, participants will be able to;
- Basic understanding of communication requirements according to OSH Legislation and ISO 45001.
- How to build an effective safety communication system in the organization.
- Communicate messages in an understandable and memorable way.
- Demonstrate mastery of all basic communication skills.
- Ratify & personify a personal action plan for enhanced safety communication.
Check out our ongoing promotion today! Click HERE