4 EiMAS CPD Hours | 7th & 8th February 2023 | HRDCorp Claimable Course
ABOUT THE COURSE
The personnel who operate the plant must possess enough skill and knowledge to handle the chemicals correctly and safely. The proper chemical application in the treatment plant will affect the water and wastewater treatment performance processes that ultimately determine the quality of final treated water generated from the plant. Besides, when handling chemicals, safety measures are paramount.
This comprehensive two-day course will focus on the theory and application of chemicals in daily works. The participant will understand the chemicals used for the water and wastewater treatment plants process.
At the end of this 2-day program, participants will be able to;
- To understand the purpose of using the chemicals for the water and wastewater treatment process.
- To know the type and characteristics of chemicals used for the water and wastewater treatment process.
- To understand how to apply the chemicals in the water and wastewater treatment process.
- To understand the chemical hazards and safe handling of chemicals in the water and wastewater treatment plant.
- To know the correct way to store and ensure the safety of chemicals in the storage area.
Check out our ongoing promotion today! Click HERE