Unlocking Treasure from Scheduled Waste: Turning Waste into Wealth
4 EiMAS CPD Hours | 11th & 12th March 2024 | HRDCorp Claimable Course
About Unlocking Treasure from Scheduled Waste: Turning Waste into Wealth
This comprehensive two-day course will give you an understanding of the broad scope of the scheduled waste and resources management. It will map out pertinent information on both technical and management aspect of scheduled waste management program. This training will address specific on types of scheduled waste that can be recycle and used by other industries as their raw material or resources as well as various recycling and recovery methods for scheduled waste, such as: waste catalyst recovery, waste oil recovery, waste coolant recovery, solvent recovery, used industrial container recovery and used rags and filters recovery.
Unlocking Treasure from Scheduled Waste: Turning Waste into Wealth LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the end of this 2-day program, participants will be able to;
- Apply their understanding of resource and scheduled waste management systems, scheduled waste composition, industry best practice and Malaysia scheduled waste strategies in their day-to-day work 2. Contribute to their organisation’s conformance to strategies and standard practices including duty of care responsibilities of scheduled waste management 3. Compare the options available for the prevention, recovery, reuse, treatment and disposal of scheduled waste and resources throughout the whole management system
- Appreciate the role of scheduled waste and resources management in sustainable development and conservation of resources now, and in the future, embracing the circular economy.
- Consider resources and scheduled waste in everything they do in order to have a positive impact on:\
• Improving resource use
• Cutting scheduled waste
• Demonstrating commitment to improved environmental performance
• Saving money – as well as the planet
Check out our ongoing promotion today!