Water Reclamation and Zero-Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Design Consideration in Industrial Wastewater
12 EiMAS CPD Hours | 15th & 16th Nov 2023 | HRDCorp Claimable Course
ABOUT Water Reclamation and Zero-Liquid Discharge COURSE
Water is one of the most precious resources in the world, and contamination of water or river is the main concern in current global issues.
Water reclamation ideas, design, and operation are part of the activity for many industry approaches to save water utility and reduce water discharge.
In real fact, the current actual water reclamation activity required lots of design consideration before the execution of the project. Many design, common problems, or even failure of water reclamation project is due to design and also costly maintenance. Failure to review water reclamation in the overview picture will lead to frequent breakdowns and high maintenance costs which will lead to extra operational costs.
This comprehensive 2 days course will give the trainee an understanding of the importance of water reclamation design and its calculation. It will discuss and specifies information on rejected water chemical treatment method, recycle water, and Zero-Liquid Discharge (ZLD). Further
deliberation will be made on water reclamation as the important first-hand raw data that help to interpret and plan a better water reclamation system that is more effective.
At the end of this 2-day program, participants will be able to;
- Understand the purpose of water reclamation and system suitability.
- Acquire detailed knowledge of RO design, configuration, and its related calculation.
- Perform reject water calculation and method of treatment.
- Compare the ROI and ZLD approach in water reclamation design objectives.
MODULE 1 :
1. Purpose of water reclamation
2. Water source parameter for reclamation
3. Common failure
MODULE 2 :
1. Design configuration
2. Water recovery calculation
3. Reject water calculation
MODULE 3 :
1. Reject water treatment method
2. ZLD design and common problem
3. Recycle water common problem
MODULE 4 :
1. Real case study for ZLD (overseas)
2. Costing for design
3. ROI or reputation consideration
Check out our ongoing promotion today! Click HERE