HSE Slogan 1 to 5
PDF file (Printable Version) : (1080px x 1080px)
JPG file : (1080px x 1080px)
Categories : Slogan
No of Slogan : 5
- Better a thousand times careful than once dead.
- Precaution is better than cure. – Edward Coke
- Safety is a cheap and effective insurance policy.
- Guard himself as he may, every moment’s an ambush. – Horace
- Safety means first aid to the uninjured
Safety slogans are declarations, adages, words, or other poignant expressions of companies, businesses, groups, or institutions that are exhibited or printed on employee uniforms, publications, billboards, walls, offices, or other organizational locations. These catchphrases serve to remind and motivate stakeholders about the value of safety in general or in specific situations. The goal of the safety slogans is to protect workers and others from risks, enhance individual and group safety, and promote better hazard control in workplaces. These small sized posters are designed perfectly to be shared with your Whatsapp or Telegram groups
Share this if you think this is important!