12 EiMAS CPD Hours | 5th & 6th July 2023 | HRDCorp Claimable Course
ABOUT Operational Improvement Control of Air Pollution Control System (APCS) 12 EiMAS CPD Hours
This course aims to provide a fundamental knowledge of all aspects of air pollution, its management, and control system operational efficiency. The course describes the underpinning basic science of the atmosphere, both its physics and its chemistry, needed to understand air pollution and its dispersal. It explains the causes and the effects/impacts of air pollution, its management from local to international levels, and the engineering controls used to reduce emissions from industry. A series of workshops will be organized to discuss the control of air pollution systems from the source of the production process.
At the end of this 2-day program, participants will be able to;
- Identify the area of improvement in APCS.
- Perform a cost-benefit analysis on the options of APCS.
- Identify incurred costs from improper management of APCS.
- Apply industrial best practices in controlling air pollution systems.
- Understand the fundamental knowledge of the air pollution control system.
- Identify the effective air pollution control system focusing on APCS equipment operation.
Check out our ongoing promotion today! Click HERE
Related Link : EiMAS CPD Hours Training, DOSH CEP Training, EiMAS CPD Training 2022, CepSWAM, CePIETSO (BP), CePIETSO (PCP) CepPBFO, CePSO, CePPOME, CePSTPO, Promotion