4 EiMAS CPD Hours | 12th & 13th April 2023 | HRDCorp Claimable Course
ABOUT THE COURSE
This 2-day course will discuss on the strategies of the effective scheduled wast management, minimization and optimization. The steps on how scheduled wastes can be optimized and minimized throughout the Scheduled Waste Management cycle. As a short summary, the cycle begins with the engineering/process improvement and ends at the final collaboration with Waste Collectors. This course will follow the “Cradle-to-cradle” concept instead of the “Cradle-to-Grave” concept.
At the end of this 2-day program, participants will be able to;
- Overview schedule waste management.
- Improve scheduled waste management.
- Optimise and minimise waste during the using of engineering/process improvement method.
- Optimise and minimise waste during the scheduled waste management cycle.
- Optimise and minimise waste through collaboration with waste collector.
- Achieve the concept of “Cradle-to-Cradle” for scheduled waste management.
Check out our ongoing promotion today! Click HERE