12 EiMAS CPD Hours | 20th & 21st February 2023 | HRDCorp Claimable Course
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course aims to provide fundamental knowledge of all aspects of air pollution, its management and control system operational efficiency for scrubber systems. The course describes the causes and the effects/impacts of air pollution, its management from local to international levels, and the engineering controls used to reduce emissions from industry. This course inclusive of simple explanation of basic design for scrubber to enhance understanding for non-engineers. A series of workshop will be organized to discuss the control of air pollution system from the source of production process.
At the end of this 2-day program, participants will be able to;
- Understand the fundamental knowledge of APCS.
- Identify the effective method for air pollution control system focusing on scrubber equipment operation.
- Understand basic engineering design for scrubber operation.
- Perform cost benefit analysis on the options of scrubber & other APCS.
- Identify incurred cost from improper management of scrubber operation.
Related Link : EiMAS CPD Hours Training, DOSH CEP Training, EiMAS CPD Training 2022, CepSWAM, CePIETSO (BP), CePIETSO (PCP) CepPBFO, CePSO, CePPOME, CePSTPO