Theme: Breaking Ground: Unveiling Strategies and Success Stories in Waste Minimization
5 Papers | 1 Forums | 5 Amazing Speakers | Eimas: 2 CPD Hours
- RM 424 (HRD Corp Claimable/Tax Invoice/Company Sponsored)
- EARLY BIRD – RM 378 (HRD Corp Claimable/Tax Invoice/Company Sponsored)
- COUPON RM 265 (Self-Sponsored – Visa, Mastercard, FPX, Touch N Go & GrabPay, Buy Now Pay Later)
Introduction To Enviro360 Waste Minimization Conference 2024
In today’s industry, the management of scheduled waste is not solely to comply with basic regulations set by the Department of Environment (DOE), but it is also to exceed top management’s expectations, especially in cost optimization. Therefore, it demands innovative and creative methods to manage scheduled wastes that are produced from their factories.
Several industries are currently experimenting with innovative scheduled waste minimization methods to become more efficient. This includes deploying technology or implementing best waste minimization practices integrated into the entire cycle of scheduled waste management. As a result, we can see various success stories in the improvement of managing scheduled waste. These successes are also translated into amazing efforts of waste-to-wealth, including turning scheduled waste into raw materials, by-products, energy, or even new products.
MySHEQA Group Sdn Bhd is hosting this year’s Enviro360 Waste Minimization Conference 2024 to bring together representatives from various local industry sectors to present case studies of successful local and international waste minimization strategies for aspiring industry leaders.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
On 2nd April 2024, join over 300 industry practitioners at MySHEQAs annual Enviro360 Waste Minimization Conference 2024.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to meet like-minded industrial practitioners to discuss and share ideas on waste minimization as 5 industry leaders present case studies on how local and international companies integrate and practice successful waste minimization strategies.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- To develop a greater understanding how various industries practice waste minimization at their facilities.
- To gain insight to enhance your organizations schedule waste minimizations to achieve zero waste.
- To take innovation from past success stories of schedule waste management strategies to integrate into your own organizations.
- To network with aspiring environment practitioners and discuss the future of waste minimization in Malaysia.
#enviro360industrialwasteconference2023 #enviro360conference #industrialwasteconference #environmentalconference #eimascpdhours #scheduledwaste #departmentofenvironment
View our upcoming event. CLICK HERE