OSH Coordinator (OSH-C) Training
15th, 16th & 17th May 2023 | HRDCorp Claimable Course |(JKKP IKS/SBK 127/491/2-1)
Today, there are over one million SMEs employing seven million workers in Malaysia, making it difficult for the DOSH to monitor the Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) requirements for each premise to ensure safety and health at the workplace.
Perhaps in correlation, the number of fatality cases from SMEs due to occupational accidents are also rising.
Due to this, the Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH), has taken the initiative to bring into existence the OSH Coordinator, a representative safety practitioner to self-regulate the safety and health provision of their premises.
In addition, the “OSH Coordinator” role is included in the Occupational Safety and Health (Amendment) Act 2022 in Section 29A, gazetted earlier this year requiring all employers that has “5 or more employees” to appoint an OSH Coordinator.
ABOUT THE COURSE
This 3-day OSH Coordinator Training Program is designed to equip participants with a comprehensive knowledge on occupational safety and health and how to adopt OSH practices at the workplace on a daily basis.
Upon the completion of this course, the participants will be certified as a “Trained Persons” that will be able to coordinate safety and health in preventing occupational accidents and diseases.
At the end of this 2-day program, participants will be able to;
- Explain the purpose, objective and importance of OSH Coordinator in an organization.
- Perform the role and duties of an OSH Coordinator in an organization.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the requirements of Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994.
- Follow guidelines to manage and maintain the Occupational Safety and Health Documents.
- Nurture a healthy safety culture at the workplace.
Check out our other event today! Click HERE
Promotion? Click HERE