Structured Design and Operation of Scrubbers in Air Pollution Control Systems (APCS)
4 EiMAS CPD Hours | 18th & 19th March 2024 | HRDCorp Claimable Course
About Structured Design and Operation of Scrubbers in Air Pollution Control Systems (APCS)
This course aims to provide a fundamental knowledge of all aspects of air pollution, its management and control system operational efficiency for scrubber system. The course describes the causes and the effects/impacts of air pollution, its management from local to international levels and the engineering controls used to reduce emissions from industry. This course inclusive of simple explanation of basic design for scrubber to enhance understanding for non-engineers. A series of workshop will be organized to discuss the control of air pollution system from the source of production process.
Structured Design and Operation of Scrubbers in Air Pollution Control Systems (APCS) LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the end of this 2-day program, participants will be able to;
- Explain the fundamental knowledge of APCS.
- Identify the effective method for air pollution control system focusing on scrubber equipment operation.
- Outline the basic engineering for scrubber operation.
- Perform cost benefit analysis on the options of scrubber & other APCS.
- Detect incurred cost from improper management of scrubber operation
Check out our ongoing promotion today!