Understanding and compliance to OSH (Amendment) ACT 2022, ACT A1648
10 DOSH CEP Points | 6th & 7th March 2024 | HRDCorp Claimable Course
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course is designed to explain the new provisions of the recently amended occupational safety and health act. It was gazette on the 16th of March 2022; the OSH (Amendment) Act 2022 is an improvement of its predecessor OSH Act (OSHA) 1994.
As employer and employee, it is crucial to truly understand in-depth the OSH (Amendment) Act 2022. For example, which aspects does this new Act relate to? What is the relationship between the OSH (Amendment) Act 2022 with OSHA 1994, and most crucially, in what way does this amendment improve OSH practices in Malaysia?
Not to mention, what type of challenges will the new OSH (Amendment) Act 2022 present for stakeholders and interested parties of the new Act, particularly multinational companies, local companies, and small and medium industries.
At the end of this 2-day program, participants will be able to;
- Identify the changes and improvements of OSHA 1994 implicated by OSH (Amendment) Act 2022.
- Identify the need for adaptation and new arrangement of the OSH management structure due to the amendment.
- Provide information for the preparation of action plans to comply with ACT 514 and ACT A1648.
- Identify the legal provisions on the new OSH designation by the employer and responsibilities.
- Foster awareness of the importance of safety and health aspects in all sectors of employment.
Check out our ongoing promotion today! Click HERE