This lesson is designed to provide the participants with basic knowledge on Musculoskeletal Injuries and Ergonomics Related Injuries. This will include the definition of Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD), the development and phases of MSD and in-depth chapters on various Musculoskeletal Injuries such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.
In addition, participants will also be provided lessons on how to properly diagnose the various types of MSDs, along with the methods on managing and treat MSD cases
By the end of this lesson, participants will be able to;
- Define Musculoskeletal Injuries and Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD)
- Understand the phases and development of MSDs
- Understand the various MSDs such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Discuss the methods on managing MSD cases
- Discuss the proper techniques in treatment of MSD cases
General Staff, Safety and Health Committee member, Safety and Health practitioners and Students (Tertiary Level).